My beloved purchased an eight pack of canned air at Sam's Club. I was explaining that it got cold due to the expansion of the gas contained in the can and that it was nothing more than compressed CO2 which is harmless. So just for for and from a few feet away, she shot a burst of this towards our youngest duaghter and the blast hit her mouth. Of course it didn't do any physical harm, but she really kept complaining about the taste. Finally, I looked at can and discovered it was not CO2 and in fact had warnings about not ingesting! Ooops... mah bad...
Well if you are trying to worry me about a cat I'm afraid you are setting yourself up for failure. Sure they catch a lot of mice... and they seem to have a great deal of affection for me... ... with their cute little faces and... OH NOOOOOO what have I done!!!!
I have a 5lb canister of compressed food-grade CO2. If anyone wants a taste of that I can provide it. Slightly more interesting though is when I have performed fermentations in an enclosed space (chest freezer) and opened the lid, and put my head down into the freezer to grab something...inhaling what must have been almost pure CO2, produced by the fermentation, was a uniquely painful experience. It smelled nice...but the lungs did not approve.
Post a Comment