Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back from the land of Ick.

Well I was out for two days with what I assume was/is bronchitis.

What Wiki had to say:
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the large bronchi (medium-size airways) in the lungs. It can lead to pneumonia. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by viruses or bacteria and may last several days or weeks.[1] Acute bronchitis is characterized by cough and sputum (phlegm) production and symptoms related to the obstruction of the airways by the inflamed airways and the phlegm, such as shortness of breath and wheezing.

I've had sputum for breakfast, lunch and dinner... as well a few midnight snacks... mmmmmmmmm.... sputum... (personally I prefer the term lung cookies but since I am doing the atkins diet and any form of cookie is strictly prohibited, sputum will have to do.)

Anyway... I won't be doing much today other than playing catch-up, so this little blog entry will compose pretty much the entire amount of my non-work related activity other than lunch for the next 7.5 hours.

*COUGH*... ick.

No comments: