Thursday, December 6, 2007

My last and therefore final post... maybe.

Umm... well I never thought I would start a BLOG. In fact I'm not at all sure I believe that I am doing so now. Of course the apparent reality would indicate otherwise as I am currently conscious and have not to my knowledge ingested any mind altering chemicals other than a few mg of caffeine earlier today.

Well I must then presume that the hitherto unthinkable has occurred and that I have indeed started a BLOG. Of course there is a very real possibility that this post will be my final farewell post... in which case I want to thank all of you who have been faithfully reading these few paragraphs with me. It has been quite a journey and I couldn't have done it without your support.

ok... ummm what else. Oh! Don't see Beowulf... it was dumb.

No comments: