Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A cool new toy...

This just came in today... my new Shure SM10ACN Headset Microphone!!! Mainly I got it so I could sing occassionally at church while playing the drums, but perhaps I may also use it for ummm... possible future gigs at coffee house type venues with the newly formed 'Scrantonicity' (final band name is as yet undecided). It isn't a super high end microphone, but for example in our church's sanctuary with our current sound system this will likely work just as well as a $500 mic would... and it saves me about $380.

M
Y

S
H
U
R
E

M
I
C

2 comments:

SQLFunkateer said...

Oh that's every which way kinds of beeching.

Breeng eet Thursday! We'll kick the choir out! "Uhh, you're done now, go home..."

grk said...

yeehaw!!! I am doing the jig the old fella does in the tim burton version of charlie and the chocolate factory.