Sunday, June 15, 2008

As Pappy's Day winds to its close...

I thought I'd post a few remarks.

Happy Father's day to all my friends who are fathers. Hope you enjoyed the day... I went to church (had a great praise service and good preaching), went to the in-laws and ate BBQ and hot wings, got a Best Buy gift card and from my wife and kids I got a really good bike pump with a built-in pressure gauge (woo hoo!), did some work on my father-in-law's PC, came home and cleaned out my front gutters (which had several tiny Elm trees growing in the silt), played a bit of Battle for Middle Earth 2 (doing the 'War of the Ring' game: It's like the board game "Risk" but fun), and NOW I am typing on my computer and about to head off to dream land.

2 comments:

SQLFunkateer said...

I think I should confess to you, I'm having a revival of appreciation of 90125. The general Yes appreciation was brought about by news they were coming to Starlight in August (since cancelled due to health issues with the singer), but I've been listening heavily to 90125 and digging it again...it was my intro to Yes.

Admittedly off topic. Happy fathers day!

Percussivity said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!! (that was as in 'yes!'... not as in "Yes".)